and perpetuating the skills of excellence from one generation to the next. »
As a major player in heritage restoration, Ateliers De France Group has been contributing to economic and social progress ever since it was founded.
Our culture has always been one of excellence through the use of time-honoured techniques and keeping our word.
Our CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) or ESG (Environment – Social – Governance) approach stems from this culture.
Our 10 CSR priorities :
- Achieve carbon neutrality in our activities by 2035 and net zero by 2040
- Integrate eco-design into our worksites, workshops and offices
- Preparing for the future by developing skills
- Do everything possible to protect health and safety on worksites and in workshops
- Promoting diversity and equality in our teams
- Demanding that our partners and subcontractors manage their teams ethically and responsibly
- Contribute to the restoration and valorisation of the treasures of the past through our sponsorship activities and our quality labels (EPV, Qualibat, etc.).
- Prevent corruption and develop business ethics
- Protecting personal data
- Integrate ESG criteria into our practices, thinking and strategic investments